Welcome to the PLAY Network!
We are Missoula’s best source for finding playgroups and fun things to do with young children. Looking to connect with other parents, find other kids for your little ones to play with, or just want to find some fun, kid-friendly activities? We’ve got it all here!
The PLAY Network offers:
- PLAYgroups – PLAYgroups are designed to be small groups of just a few members where children and parents get to know one another.
- Kid Friendly Activities – Network-wide events include social get-togethers, holiday parties, field trips, and local business tours for entertainment and learning.
- Parent’s Night Out – Join other parents for a night out away from the kids! Activities vary, but it’s always fun!
- Special Activity Discounts – Occasionally we are able to negotiate a discounted group discount for activities like music or gymnastics classes.
- Monthly Newsletter – A run down of upcoming Network & “around town” events, and other Network News.
Have more questions about how PLAYgroups work, activities, or something else?
See our FAQs page
Our organization is run by a volunteer group of parents – for parents. We are always excited to welcome new members with new energy and ideas into the PLAY Network.