Welcome to the PLAY Network!
We are Missoula’s best source for finding playgroups and fun activities for children and their caregivers. Looking to connect with other parents, find other kids for your little ones to play with, or just want to find some fun, kid-friendly activities? We’ve got it all here!
For only $25 per year, we offer weekly playgroups, plan activities and events, a monthly “mom’s night out” and more! Scholarships are available and we are open to all family structures. Read below to find out more!
- PLAYgroups – PLAYgroups are designed to be small groups of just a few members where children and parents get to know one another. We currently have playgroups that meet weekly during the school year, and during the summer we plan weekly park play dates!
- Kid Friendly Activities – Network-wide events approximately four times per month include social get-togethers, arts & crafts, holiday parties, field trips, and local business tours for entertainment and learning.
- Parent’s Night Out – We coordinate a monthly “parent night out” for get together’s just for parents!
- Special Activity Discounts – Occasionally we are able to negotiate a discounted group discount for activities like music or gymnastics classes.
- Monthly Newsletter – A run down of upcoming Network & “around town” events, and other Network News.
Have more questions about how PLAYgroups work, activities, or something else?
See our FAQs page
Our organization is run by a volunteer group of parents – for parents. We are always excited to welcome new members with new energy and ideas into the PLAY Network.