Welcome to the PLAY Network
We are Missoula’s best source for finding playdates and fun activities for children and their caregivers. Our goal is to connect families. If you are looking to connect with other parents, find other kids for your little one to play with, or just want to find some fun, kid-friendly activities? It is ALL here at PLAY Network of Missoula!!!
For only $35 per year, we offer weekly playdates, plan activities and events, a monthly “mom’s night out”/Parent night out and more!! Scholarships are available and we are open to all family structures. Read below to find out more!!
- PLAYdate – PLAYdates meet weekly and typically happen at a local parks. During the winter, we like to switch it up with some indoor spaces as well. These are great ways for children to play/socialize together and for parents to get to know one another.
- Kid Friendly Activities – Network-wide events approximately four times per month include social get-togethers, arts & crafts, holiday parties, field trips, and local business tours for entertainment and learning.
- Parent Night Out – We coordinate a monthly “parent night out” for get together’s just for the adult members of the group!
- Special Activity Discounts – Occasionally we are able to negotiate a discounted group discount for activities like music or gymnastics classes.
- Monthly Newsletter – A run down of upcoming Network & “around town” events, and other Network News.
Have more questions about how PLAYdates work, activities, or something else?
See our FAQs page